It’s World Nutella Day. Yes really.
If you can believe it, today is World Nutella Day. It seems there’s a day to remember almost anything, however obscure, but when it comes to the chocolate hazelnut paste, I don’t mind the nudge.
On toast, pancakes, or spooned straight from the jar (we’ve all done it), Nutella is a food group all of its own.
Before I dive in to a jar myself, here are some easy and affordable ways to bring the addictive spread into the home for year-round reminders of the good stuff.
1. Nutella Recipe Book – 30 ways to crowbar even more Nutella into your diet.
2. Nicole Marie Paperie Nutella Art Print at Etsy
3. Head On a Plate Art Nutella Art Print at Etsy
4. Nutella Print Cushion Cover by Pink Berry Patterns at Society6
5. Nutella Print Cushion Cover by Nani at Etsy