Summer is in full swing so that means music festivals, strikes, and rain showers. It also means a lot of people will be planning on tying the knot whilst the sun still shines (theoretically) so we’re ringing the bells with unique invites from Not On the High Street.
If you’ve found love and are getting married this summer, or know a unique person who is, rather than the standard calligraphy and dull gold-trimmed cards, be more artful with invites and take a look at our edit of stylish wedding invitations that can be personalised with the date and couple’s names.
From bold graphics and rustic cardboard, to hand-drawn illustrations and on-trend watercolours, there’s no reason for wedding invites to lack personality, colour, or art.
1. We Tie The Knot Kew Invites From £1.20 each
2. We Tie The Knot West End Invites From £2 each
3. The Charming Press Floral Invites From £2 each
4. Old English Co Happily Ever After Invites From £1.50 each
5. Magik Moments Vintage Poster Art Invites From £2.50 each
6. Russett & Gray Floral Country Garden Invites From £2 each
7. The Charming Press Balloons & Bunting Invites From £2 each
8. Feel Good Whimsical Lovebirds Invites From £2 each
9. Feel Good Whimsical Watercolour Invites From £2 each