Foxes are often mired in controversy, whether they’re being hunted or doing the hunting (ransacking country farms or overturning bins in their urban hunt for food).
We’re huge fans of the red-furred critters at Home Arty Home, but appreciate that foxes can never be domesticated pets. However, there is an artful way to bring the fluffy creatures into your home by using accessories.
Whilst foxes have been popping up in interior schemes for a while, we feel their enduring appeal means the time is always right to pay homage to these ginger beauties.
For the next few weeks, we’ve christened Fridays as “Foxy Fridays“.
This week we take a look at some of our favourite foxy cushions available right now.
1. Scion Mr Fox cushion, available from John Lewis £40
2. Robin & Mould Hand-screened Fox Cushion £20
3. Orwell & Goode Fox Bean Bag Pouffe £95
4. Orwell & Goode Night Foxes Cushion £54.50
5. Donna Wilson Knitted Fox Cushion, also available from John Lewis £72.50
6. Lush Designs Fox & Cubs Cushion £35
7. Carola van Dyke Appliqued Fox Cushion £95
Which is your personal favourite of our foxy cushion selection?