Our series of biscuit-related posts came to an end last week and it’s fitting that the final item featured in #BiscuitFriday was a biscuit-shaped camera because this week, we’re starting #CameraFriday.
In the “old days”, we didn’t have phones that could schedule appointments, track our exercise and sleep, or take pictures. We’re old enough, here at Home Arty Home, to remember the days of “film” and “developing” so can appreciate the convenience of digital photography with a passion.
We love the styling of these old devices and perhaps it’s because of their obsolescence that makes us nostalgically appreciate the look of vintage cameras, or purely because we miss the happy accidents that photographing on film used to create.
Either way, it can’t be denied that designers inspired by vintage cameras have created some highly desirable home accessories, such as these amazing cushions.
Smile for the camera!
1. & 2. Ella Doran: Camera Play Cushion £52 Camera Stack Cushion £45
3. Helena Carrington Holga Camera Cushion £45
4. La Cerise Sur Le Gateau Olga Cushion £59
5. & 6. Woouf Red Cushion; Blue Cushion €35.50
7. Illustrated by Jenny Camera Cushion From $20 to $39