Tomorrow sees the commemoration of V.E. Day so to mark the occasion we’re taking a look at vintage-style wartime Victory art.
#VEDay means Victory in Europe and it marks the day that Hitler and the armed forces of Nazi Germany surrendered, bringing the Second World War to an end.
69 years ago on the 7th May 1945, celebrations erupted across the UK and London on hearing the news with street parties and crowds gathering in public spaces.
If you like the the idea of the motivational message of Victory art year-round, take a look at our selection below:
1. CS Foto Dig for Victory Reproduction £15.56
2. Mike Lopez Victory Art Print From $17 to $58
3. An Inspired Image Every Girl Pulling for Victory Print From £6.19 to £12.42
4. Elysium Prints Deserve Victory Reproduction Print From £3.90 to £14.89
5. Peters & Janes Dig for Victory Art Print £18